Sage Institute of Education – Industry Accreditations
- Aged Care
- CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- HLT50307 Diploma of Remedial Massage
- HLT40312 Certificate IV in Massage Therapy Practice
- Aged Care
- CHC30212 Certificate III in Aged Care
- Aged Care
- SIS50210 Diploma of Aged Care
- SIS40210 Certificate IV in Aged Care
- SIS30310 Certificate III in Aged Care
- SIS30210 Certificate III in Community Activity Programs
- BSB40610 Certificate IV in Business Sales
- BSB40407 Certificate IV in Small Business Management
- BSB40212 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB30307 Certificate III in Micro Business Operations
- BSB30112 Certificate III in Business
- Foundations Skills
- FSK20113 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways
- FSK10213 Certificate I in Skills for Vocational Pathways
These qualifications are nationally recognised training courses and all Registered Training Organisations across Australia will automatically recognise qualifications issued by Sage.
Training can be delivered with Victorian & Commonwealth Government funding. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to access government subsidised training. Call 1300 889 889 now to see if you’re eligible for Victorian or Commonwealth funding.
Sage complies with the VET Quality Framework for Continuing Registration. Its most recent registration audit was conducted in 2011 and noted the following:
‘The RTO has demonstrated that it has maintained its compliance to the AQTF standards and has also improved upon its training and assessment services.’
Data Provision Requirement (DPR) 7 of the Data Provision Requirements 2012 requires ASQA (Australian Skills Quality Authority) RTOs to provide an annual summary report to ASQA against the quality indicators. As an ASQA Registered Training Organisation (RTO) the Institute is required to report each year’s quality indicators. The quality indicators are a set of key criteria that a RTO is assessed against by its learners as well as employers that they gain feedback from, regarding various aspects of their training, including the quality of trainers, course content/relevance and the assessment process of learners.
In the 2012, the findings noted the following:
- An overall learner satisfaction score of 72.9% (from a sample of 148 learners)
- An overall employer satisfaction score of 81.5% (from a sample of 6 employers)
This sample represents 15% of this organisation’s training delivery in the 2012 calendar year. The students and employers surveyed for these indicators were selected by this organisation in accordance with national guidelines.
- An overall qualification completion rate of 30% (across all course enrolments)
A significant number of these enrollments are due to complete post 2012. Competency completion, in this case, are a measure of volume.
Sage – a wiser way to learn